This year for our 9 year anniversary our gift to each other was a new bedroom set. This has been such a long time dream for us to have a real bedroom set. When we lived at our old house our room was never big enough to have a full bedroom set. We were both excited to find out that it could be delivered the same day we bought it. I also received a beautiful flower arrangement on our actual anniversary.
I am so blessed to have Chris as soulmate and friend for life. He is definatley my better half. It is so hard to believe that it has been 9 years. Somedays it feels like we are still dating. I absolutely love this man with all my hearts and I so glad that God chose him just for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment