So Saturday, the girls and I got up and headed to Home Depot to get flowers, shrubs, soil and some mulch. We we got home it was time to get to work. We had to add the soil to the bed and get them all raked up. Then it was time to figure out where to place all the plants and get them planted. The girls had fun helping and even playing in between.
Soon it was time for dinner. We threw some chicken on the grill and had Grandma, Pawpaw and Uncle Timmy over for dinner. After dinner we did a quick clean up and head to an area in the neighbor for movie on the lawn. The movie was Frozen!!! They severed popcorn and waters also. The kids had a great time playing before the movie and then watching the movie. Zach and MaKinley were the only ones who did not last the whole movie. So Chris took them back early, but the rest of us stayed and had a great time.
I have to say that I think that everyone had a great weekend and it was a productive one too.

No comments:
Post a Comment