Finally, Chris and I were able to have a date night, at home none the less. Since everyone has been sick since the beginning of December and then moving we had not had much time to ourselves. So the other night, after getting stuff out of storage with Uncle Tim's help, I put the kids to bed while Chris went and picked up some sushi for us.
We had dinner and a movie at home. It has been a long time since we have done this and it was so nice. We are not big movie watchers or should I say we don't have a lot of time to watch movies with 3 kids around. We watched Footloose and it was such a good movie.
I am hoping we can make this a more regular thing around here, cause it sure is nice to have some time for just the 2 of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment