Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello

So I have decided that this would be a much easier way to update our family and friends. Let me bring you up to date on where we are. Chris and I will be married 4 years on February 18. We have lived in New Braunfels since October 2005. We have two amazing little boys, Bear who was born November 2, 2007 and Monkey who was born August 28, 2009. They are the light of our eyes and keep us very busy. Chris is now a Lt. in the Fire Dept. and he also works for his parents part time. I am very blessed to get to stay home and raise our boys. This should bring you up to date on our family. I am back dating this post to bring some family up to date on pics. So please bare with me till I can get caught up. Thanks

Bear
 
Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment